- Do you have an energy limiting condition or chronic illness?
- Are you a Muslim woman?
- Are you over 18 years old and living in the UK?
- Would you like to take part in a creative workshop to share your ideas
about better futures of health and social care?
If you answer yes to all the above you may be interested in joining creative research workshops being carried out by researchers at the University of Liverpool and Liverpool Hope University, in partnership with Chronic Illness Inclusion and Healing Justice London. There are a range of different workshops to choose from including:
- Workshops specifically for Muslim women;
- Asynchronous versions of all workshops for people with very low energy.
You can choose which workshop you feel is best for you.
To express interest in taking part, fill out the form available here: https://forms.office.com/e/S6av9G4jRJ
Any questions: email Future.Health.ELC@Liverpool.ac.uk
The project has ethical approval from University of Liverpool ethics committee.